Tuesday, November 11, 2008

very busy~~
maid just went back not long..
second brother sitting for spm..
eldest brother still need to study ~~
so left me..
i need to help up ~~
but actually sometimes i am very tired..but i just keep quiet..~~
really very angry the way my mum talk to me.. >O<
but how? just keep quiet and obey her loh~~
really dont know what to say ..
case 1:
while i was reading my love story in my room..
suddenly i heard" bang bang bang!!" come from my room door( created by my lovely mother -,.-)
i was totally frighten and jump up from my bed-,.-
then she yell at me" what are u doing inside??!! i am so busy downstairs and u are reading book here?????????????????"
(then i walked down stairs and washed all those cups)
after that she still yell(better than the previous one) =D again" go up my room and cleaned the floor..got some white unknown things there..i dont care what type of method u use..i just want the floor to be clean and i dont want to see any white thing there ~~"
huuu huuu~~
but all this small matter~~ i for a while then finished it already =)
but just worry~~ what thing waiting for me T_T



i really Don't like TO do Housework!!


0 Comments: