Saturday, November 15, 2008

>_<

wooopsss..
yesterday i didnt sleep again >~< (know lahh..i want to finish the novel T__T )
then today morning i straight away go sungai wang with my friends=)
we want to go there because we are going to A-Famosa next week..
and we want to buy t-shirt =D hahaha..
so we decided to go there and have a look=)
ermm..i bought quite alot of things=)
but..also something happened there >~<
haizzz..i dont know why is it so unfair to gals...
my friend met something bad.. (this kind of thing cannot say..i need to protect my friend's reputation )
but seriously.
i was damn shocked during that moment~~
i just cant believe this thing will happened in front me >O<
i saw the whole incident happened!!!
but after that ..we cant do anything because there have so many people..>O<
and we are all girls...it will be definitely no benefits if we argue with them~~
so we walked away quietly ~~~
i knew my friend was suffering with it..
i felt very angry to myself because i cant help her anything >O<
ahhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~

but another thing happened after that =) hahahahha
it is good to us..x)..(although it is quite bad and unmoral =D)
when we are on the way back to sungai wang..( coz we went to Time square too^^)
one of my friend said she wants to eat some snacks..
she asked me to pay first because she was eating ice-cream..and another hand of her was holding those clothes she had bought ..-,.-
so i answered her "OKAY^^"
but then..when i took my snacks..i walked aside and waiting for them to take the snacks only i pay..
but when they took the snacks ~~
we walked away without paying-,.-
until half way..i only remembered ..
so i asked them" ehh..u guys paid the money to that guy already meh? O_o "
but they asked me back " i thought u helped us to paid already right?"
lolz... then all of us feeling like something stuck in our throat -,.-
after few minutes later only we awake and notice that we didnt paid that guy -,.- ( sorry..we really forget already T__T dont blame us T__Ti will return u next time {woookayy..i knew i am talking bullshits xD})
hehehhe~~
we went back at 7 pm =)
when we reached KL sentral..we heard an annoucement " the train to klang will be leaving 5 minutes later..thank you"
A CROW FLEW OVER OUR HEAD -,.-
we cant rushed into the train between 5 minutes! the Que was so long T__T
so we waited for 20 minutes-,.-
when we was waiting for the train..
an announcement came again..this time..we really wanted to slap that guy who giving this announcement!!
he said "very sorry to all the passengers who going to PELABUHAN KLANG..the train to pelabuhan klang was being canceled and the next train will be arriving at 8pm..thank you !"
another CROW flew over our head O.,O

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
our parents was rushing us already!!!
my father also called to me and said that he was unhappy with it ..T__T
this also is not my fault right..T__T
how ca my father blame me T__T
POOR EVELYN.. T__T

0 Comments: