Monday, November 3, 2008

call me --> unlucky fellow T_T

hmmpp..
yesterday i went to pyramid=) coz my mum wants to go BRITISH INDIA -.-
she said that the clothes in the shop has discount up to 50% -,.-
women women women ~~~ so we obeyed her =D wow.. how filial am i =)
when i came down from the car..i didnt notice that there is a stone there..
yea~~ it is known to be.. i stepped on it T_T and i sprained my leg T_T ( i am wearing high heels ..my god T_T)
okay..first time..i just accept it.. but when a person is unlucky.. every bad things will comes together T_T
while i was shopping happily.. my brother played with me -..- then i wanted to pinch him ..
i am too focusing on it..so i also dont know how i sprained my leg again T_T
the most important thing is the injury during my birthday is not fully recover yet >~<
that day i went to skating i also sprained my leg..
okay okay okay~~
but the worst thing is .. today i sprained my leg again while i am running ..T_T
it is so embarrassing ..
ermm..
how should i say? O_o
one gang of us was walking to toilet -,.- (coz we felt so boring in the class and we wanted to have a walk and before that we need to comb our hair =Dhahaha..girls girls girls ) on the way to the toilet ..we saw guru disiplin >~<
he drove by us and keep staring at us -.- we was looking at him like this is the most natural things to be ..hahaha acting innocent=D
then when we are considering should we continue our plan or go back to our own class..
two of my friends didnt realize that we are still standing there -.-
and they keep on walking sooo happily -,.-
then i quickly ran to meet them =D
mwahahahhahahahah... ( coz ..coz ... coz.... coz.... secret =P)
while i am running..i sprained my leg AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
although it was not really pain after a few minutes but sometime later..it will be pain again -,.- haizzz..
lazy to take care it-.-
whatever ~~~=)
it will recover by itself =)
hahahhahahahah because...........................................................................................................................................................











I M THE GOD OF EVIL X)

0 Comments: