Wednesday, November 26, 2008

mwahaha^O^

holy mama!!
i went to Sri KL just now to change my uniform -,.-
then on the way there..i asked my dad
"daddy ahh.. do u want to go hong Kong? my friend invited me there..^~^"
it is known to be..my dad said"NO"-,.-
in the beginning part..when he heard the price..he was considering..coz the price is cheaper then the previous time we went there=)
but he is busy during December so he said "
NO" to me T___T
then when i reached home..
i am just trying to ask my mum again for fun=D
but my mum said"
aiyar.. we cannot go but u can go by yourself right.. your bank got money mahh.."
O_O can u guys imagine how i feel during that moment???!!!
i almost get crazy..so i quickly ran upstairs and told my dad what my mum said just now;D
actually he dont believe my mum will said this so he went to asked my mum..
mwhahah...my mum say "
yea"
huuuhuuuu~~
but she said she wants to see how i treat my little brother this 2 days T__T (shit..everyone who knows me also knew that i always fight with my little brother one mah..T__T damn!!!now i must obey what he said leh..T___T)
hmmpppp..
what to do..want to go Hong Kong is like that one loh-,.-

0 Comments: