Wednesday, November 19, 2008

@$^*#*$!

damn~~
today i woke up at 8.30 am O_o (early right?? XD)
i woke up so early because i wanted to follow my dad to his office..
then after his meeting we will be going to Sri KL straight away~~
i went there to buy my uniform~~
after trying~~
i bought 3 pairs of uniforms~~
they gave me all the wrong sizes!!!
and..is 2 size bigger than the size i have chosen T___T
i am really speechless..
i waited for so long only my dad is free to bring me there..
but they spoilt my sweet dream T____T
how can they take all wrong for me T___T
only the skirt correct..(because different places-,.-)
yooorr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i pass it to them already they also can take the wrong one for me T__T
and they some more asked me one more time to double comfirm..
but yet they took the wrong one for me T___T
3 shirts all wrong!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
i dont know how long am i going to wait again to change those shirts T___T

0 Comments: