Wednesday, November 12, 2008

new member added to family=)





above is those pictures of hamster =D
hahaha..this few days my little brother dont know why keep on asking my mum to buy a hamster for him (ohh goshh..i dislike small animals-,.-make my nose so ichi >O<) ..
then my aunty's daughter have a lot of hamster ..
and she was very headache about all this hamster..
she keep on searching some one to take some of the hamster home..
then my little brother accepted !!!!!!!!!
my mum purposely buy a stupid hamster house -,.-
wondering why is the hamster house so expensive..-,.-
also nothing special -,.- i can make myself too~~ ( xD..okay..i knew i talking bullshits..xD)
hmmmmmppp.. .
back to the hamster~~
the first impression for me to this hamster is---- black..hahahahahhaha
okay okay..
i didnt mean to hurt it..xD actually..i really feel that hamster very stupid-,.-(maybe because i am too brilliant:D)
"they" always run here run there-,.-
and keep turning around-,.-
ohhh goshh..
looking at it is just wasting my time >O<
although it quite cute lahh(really dont want to admit >O<)
but but but but but~~
aiyarr..
dont know how to say >O<

okay okay okay~~
it really got a little bit clever(hahahha..)
coz when i taking my phone and thinking to take some pictures of it..
it keep on hide inside..
just like the pictures above-,.-
i keep on knock its house..it look at me forawhile then continue hidding inside already~~
seriously hurt me T___T

0 Comments: