Thursday, November 6, 2008

goodbye to my school and my dearest friends=)

today is the last day at kwang hua =)
i brought my camera to school and i took many pictures with my friends =D mwahahhaha
but today very embarrassing T_T
i fall down at canteen T_T
ahhhhh~~~
some more during recess time T_T
lucky today is the last day at kwang hua..if not i really think to kill myself >O<

hmmpp..
maybe is because today is the last day for me to being a part of kwang hua~~
so i felt everything in kwang hua also looks great..xD..hahahha
when i saw my friends today..
something suddenlly pop out in my mind:"is this a good decision ? do i really want to leave my friends??"
but all this only can think only =)
coz my dad already paid the fees...=D

some of friends great me ~~
but if can..i hope they dont great me>~<
coz once they great me i felt that i m so evil ( okay..i know i know.. my name is evelyn -evillyn -,.-)...
because i treat them so cruelT_T
we already be together for 3 years but because of my own feeling..
i leave them >O<

hmmpp..
nevermind =)
i believe we will stay our relationship like now=)
mwahahahah...

bye MY fRiends!! dont Forget Me yeahhh~~~
i will miss u guys=)

0 Comments: