Monday, January 12, 2009

school reopenツ

hahaha~~ツ
i think most of the u knew that i am changing school right?=)
umphh~~
last monday was the first day of my school~~
i was so nervous while i was on the way going =___=
hahaha~~afraid that no friends ..xD
hahah~~
umphh..~~but after i reached there~~
luckily there was also new students like me =D
so definitely we will be friends xD
bwahah~~
*pfft..what am i talking >O<*
ermm~~ ermmm~~ ermm..
my classmates is good=)
*LOL..although i dont really know them..hahahah~~but after we study in the same class for a week..i think they wont be too bad lahh~~hahahah*
while i was free ~~I also will think about my EX-SCHOOLMATES T___T
*jin ahhh~~ dont say i am cruel again yea T__T i even view at our pictures one leh >O<(blah~too kua jiong already xD)*
because my EX-SCHOOLMATES all is the "same characteristic" with me xD
so we can get HOT easily=D
not to say that my new schoolmates is COLD=__=
is just maybe because that my EX-SCHOOLMATES and i already knew each other for 3 years~~
some of them was even same class with me for 3 years and sitting around me=)
* MISS THOSE Days ~__~*

P/S: very very very very miss the days STUDY with u guys=) gossipping? hahah~~ chatting ~~ jokes ~~ all we did together^O^ BUT although i very miss u guys~~ but i didn't regret that i have chosen this school=) maybe u guys will feel that i am cruel~~ but i am EVIL mah~~ what to do ?=) the fact always cant change right =) i really want to go back and find u guys but our study time is totally different~~ but I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIND A TIME TO GO BACK ^O^

WAIT FOR MY RETURN YEAAAA~~^O^
*always the EVIL u guys know=)*


0 Comments: