Wednesday, January 21, 2009

sad thing from my maid O_o

just now i went to Aeon Jusco to buy those party stuff=)
and also buy some new year clothes for my maid ^O^
*awww~~i am so kind ^O^*
umphh~~ we had some drinks half way =)
after my mum finished her drinks then she asked us to wait for her coz she wanted to go and buy some sweets for sore throat~~
then my maid and i started chatting =)
*hahah~~see~~i am so good^O^ i even chat with my maid and also Jokes with her leh ^O^ *
she told me that she has 2 daughter~
and 1 of her daughter already passed away >O<
actually i knew this since the day she came my house~~
but just now only she told me the real reason her eldest daughter death ~~
her daughter passed away during she was 6 months T__T
and the reason she passed away is because of sickness~~
then i asked my maid what type of sickness her daughter get~~
but the poor thing is~~my maid don't even know WHY!!
then her youngest daughter also not close with her coz she always come Malaysia for working~~
aihh~~
i feel sad for her T__T
she told me that she keep thinking of her daughter that already passed away when ever she see baby ~~

T________________________T

0 Comments: