Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd day of cny=)





Aiyarr~~over 12 already>O<
i still thought can reach home before 12am>O<
umphh~~
i woke up so early today O_O
about 9+ i think=)
we went to:
1) Temple *my mum told us FORWHILE but end up staying there for quite long >O<*
2) Brunch
3) Old Folks Home * i feel sad for them T_T*
4) Orphange * some of them are extremely clever leh>O< classmate =")hahah~">
5) dad's friend house=_=

about 2++
we drove all the way up to MALACCA =_=
but we came home during 10.30pm =__=
i was so suffering with the back seat=_=
*luckily my brother changed with me^O^ wahahha*
about 11 pm we came back again=___=
*yeaaa~~i knew we are SO FREE=__= pffftt*

took some pictures of my mum's hometown- Onlok^O^


both brothers playing=__=


HA HA HA!!!




Playground^O^
*in front my mother's previous home=)*


Basketball Court=)


Temple

0 Comments: