Thursday, January 1, 2009

headache>O<

just now jin told me that i will be entering to 4A3 ~~
i was totally shocked and i was kinda happy=)
coz i wanted to study at 4A3 for very long already=)
i always tell my friends if let me study 4A3 then i very happy already=)
don't need 4A1 or 4A2..4A3 is enough for me :)
but now i am leaving kwang hua already only tell me that i can study my dream class??T__T
make me blur only~~
i don't know what is my choice leh @_@
if kwang hua let me study at 4A4 ~~
then i will definitely make up my mind i will change!!
but now~~ it is totally different lehh~~=__=
this is for the first time i am studying a good class~~* to me lahh=) coz this is the THIRD class of account lehh..not easy to enter too ~___~*
very blur now~~friends all asking me not to change~~
but don't know why~~
i keep feeling like i have to change but i wanted to study 4A3 *_*
see lahh~~~ haizzz...
don't know lahh~~ see which stream i am going first * my new school*
everything hold on first~~
jin said that i always have the chance to change my mind coz i haven't settle my changing school's stuff yet~~
actually ..i wanted to study at Sri Kdu =__=
i also don't know why i end up going to Sri Kl=___=
me myself also kinda blur with this =____=
pfffffffffftttt~~
just see which stream i will be going first =)

GOD BLESS ME =)

0 Comments: