Saturday, December 6, 2008

umphhhhhhh~~~
today i didnt work yet ^O^
the girl just thought me how to serve customers..
and also introduce all the products to me ~~
she wants me to remember all the function, how to use, name, price, for what type of skin, how to put on, what thing should prevent while using it ..O_O
MY GOD
got so many types of products leh -,.-
lol.nevermind lah..T_T..
just try my best to remember loh..
but now i already can memorize most of the products already ^O^
but the problem is i cant remember the price >O<
it is so damn hard to remember those product's price>O<
almost the same T_____T


umphhh...
Lavyne introduce a game to me - word challenge~~
this game is all about searching words ^O^
OMG..
i just cant believe i get 5084 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^O^
I AM BRILLIANT !!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



p/s: i said i am a God right^O^

0 Comments: