Friday, December 19, 2008

my BROTHERS=___=

umphhh..conversation version again^O^

conversation start from the moment my Eldest brother fetch my Youngest brother to tuition ~_~

START~~
Eldest brother = EB
Youngest brother = YB

YB: Da ge ahh~~ i got five already leh~~

EB: @_@har??five??what five?O_o

YB: tuition lahhh~~u see har.. XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX(PRIVACY xD)~~alot horrrr*blinking his eyes innocently*

EB: LOL ~~tell mum then=__=

YB: mummy said want me to become clever mahh:)

EB: then how?=.=*speechless*

YB: hmmpp... i cant breath already >O< *LOL...=__= wondering who taught him this=.=*

EB: HA HA HA *laughing because of the sentence he said *

YB:*totally blur @_@ dont know why EB laugh until like this :S*

*************************************************************************

NEXT DAY~~
*mum , youngest brother and I was watching movie~~*

while we was watching..my didi suddenly shouted" LEI HUI SEI LAHHH"*pfff.cantonese please*

my mum and was looking him like this>>O_O

little brother was scolding again%^&*((*^%^&*(~~~~~~~~~

come come come..
explaining time ^O^
my youngest brother scold like this because we was watching movie..
and the scene is a girl acting pity to wish the guy forgive her=___=
that's why my youngest brother scolded like this~~
*pffffff..cool??=.=or more on speechless??=___=*

0 Comments: