Thursday, December 18, 2008

=.=

this few days i keep on received many people who called wrong number=.=
finding MISS TING, REBECCA, ELYNN=.=
goshhhh~~~
i almost kill myself =.=*pff..ALMOST yeaa^O^*
today afternoon ..about 12++..*i was still sleeping(pfffff..6++only sleep kayy=.=)*
my phone was singing song >O<
i woke up and walked to my study table ~~
i think she is promoter=.=
the conversation of us~~

Evelyn=E

unknown promoter= UP

E:hello(yawning~~)

UP:hello~~ can i speak to elynn??

E:pardon?(coz Elynn and Evelyn got a little bit similar so i want to confirm again)

UP:izzit Elynn speaking??i am from XXX company~~when can u come out and meet with me??i will like to explain our product to u~~so when u are free?u want me to come down to meet up with u ?

E:umphhh~~hold on..i think u are calling to the wrong number~~=.=

UP:owhhhh..U are not Elynn?so who is speaking there?

E:umphh..i don't think so i need to tell u my name=.=if don't have anything more i want to hang up the phone already~~

UP:miss..hold on please..okay nevermind..but i also like to explain to u about our product..maybe we can meet up^O^do you mind to meet up with me??^O^

E:mind~~i very mind to meet up with unknown PROMOTERS=.=
*pfff..damn..=.=*

UP:Miss..i think u had mistaken something~~

E:oh yeahhh??=.=

UP:yup^O^ i am not promoters~~i am....

I stopped her and said ~

E:excuse me..i am not interest on ur occupation=.=

UP:anyway~~ when u free??can we meet ??
*still not yet give up*=.=

E: X_x *GOSH..this girl is f**king annoying !!!*
hello unknown promoter.. i taught i have told u that u are calling to the wrong number and i am not ELYNn!!!!=.=Kay.. don't call here again!!! and ARE U A GEEK??!!!! WHY CANT U UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID?!!! DAMN!!~~*evil character appeared=.=*

DU DU DU ~~~
* i hang up the phone*

gosh..the PROMOTERS nowadays are so scary =.=
never give up~~=.=
LAME~~~
i am so kind ='~'=
i still willing to talk to her ..=.=
DON'T APPRECIATE one=.=

0 Comments: