Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

haha~~late post for Christmas Eve^O^
really too busy already~~
umphhh..~~during Christmas Eve..there was a steamboat party in my house^O^
i set a rule for this party-------NO PRESENT NO ENTRANCE !!
mwahahha~~lucky i am evil enough to make everyone obey this rule^O^
i told them if no present i will like to suggest them go to New jusco and buy ^O^
*i am so kind..i still SUGGESTED them lehh^O^*
during that day..some of them came quite early..so we went to new jusco to buy present=)
pfff~~okay i admit~~during that night we drank SOME wine ;)
*my mum , sook yee, jin and nick is the one who sponser =)*
only a little ^O^ bahahahhaha~~*shut up my friends^O^we will talk privately Kay=D*
after eating some of them ran up to my second hall..*busy playing Wii =___=*
LOL..did we count down together??@_@
pfff~~don't know..coz everyone busy doing own stuff..*all of them don't cooperate with me:D*
don't need to say to clear lah=__=
umphhh~~i have chosen Shanon's present^O^
it was a cup!! a black big cup..and she drew somethings there ^O^
*bahahah..actually i knew what she bought already^O^ *

everyone get their own present^O^
*but there was also someone get some LAME present xD..hahah.*
only Shanon ,Hui ern and sze hwa went back..
the others all slept in my house..everyone slept different places O_o
i think everyone enjoy although some special case happened =___=

FRIENDS!!! must remember this day yea^O^ it is my farewell !! is to let u guys remember me..^O^

0 Comments: