Monday, October 6, 2008

omg!!finally ..i'm accepted =D

holly mama =D this is a really good news to me =) haha..
today.. when I'm in the car waiting for my second brother , my mum told me this big news=D she told me that i am accepted by SRI KL !! hahaha..when i heard it.. my first reaction is "O_O really??!!" hahaha... then i quickly called to my dad to conform xD..hahaha.. and my dearest dad didn't disappoint me =) he told me i past the test and i m accepted by them.. i can go and register anytime =D hahahahahhahaha...then i asked my dad my result.. i m quite shocked ..-.- because my BM is damn horrible but yet i past xD

maths-88
English-78
BM- 55

hahahah..lol..i knew my bm is horrible..but what can i do T_T i really HATE bm -.- totally no interest -.- zzzz... i don't even think to stay at Malaysia for life before -.- so what for i study so hard for my bm?xD ..as long as i can speak and i can understand thn enough already lah..xD ...
am i right? =)
but honestly...i m very happy for having this chance to study international school.. i think..the next two year.. i will have different type of experience there =D

0 Comments: