Thursday, October 30, 2008

moodless+tired

yesterday..during 2++am ..i started to read my love novel=) until i finished reading ..only i realized that it was already 5.45 in the morning..during that moment .. i look like this (O_o so fast?) hahaha.
remember i said that i am going to cut my hair today?-.-
unfortunately.. i didnt cut my hair today T_T
the reason is..i didnt sleep yesterday..so i am damn tired.. so..it is known to be that when i reach home..i straight away lay on the sofa and start meeting with one of my God's gang ( ZHOU GONG) hahaha...
when i woke up.. i asked my mum to bring me to the saloon..but she rejected me directly..she said that this is not hers problem because just now before she went out..she got tried to wake me up but failed.. so she said that this is my own mistake T_T
so..the conclusion is....-.- i need to wait until Saturday T_T.. tomorrow everyone not free..again no one can fetch me to the saloon..
ahhhh~~ without a car lesson we cant do anything!!
everything is stuck...T_T
my skin T_T..dont be shock if u guys meet me outside..because there will be many guards beside me because i m a protected animal -Panda =D..hahahaha

today i went to school because i need to clear up the bus fees for the holiday trip that i organized myself -.- so boring .. dont even a teacher want to bother us..every teacher busy coaching form 5 students to study hard -.- form 3 students become Transparent !~~ every form 3 students walking around the school compound without any fear of being caught..lolz..
some classes is very LUcky because they have teacher in the class O_O
but then..all the students just react like how they treat us - IGNORE.. >~< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">dont want to count the numbers of students already..
compare with the days before PMR..my class always full attendance...nobody absent =) hahaha..
that's why many teachers like to teach us =) niahahaha.. PROUD OF THAT =D

erm...when i was walking around my school.. i am thinking.. 5 days later..i am going to leave this school..i wont have any chances to wear this uniform again.. Yes..i dont really like my school..but no matter what..this is also my school =) a school that gave me 3 years knowledge =)
this is the place that i met my friends =) a really true friendship.. we always fooling around during recess time ..although some of the people will look at us like meeting an alien ..but yet we enjoyed it..we smile truly from our heart ..=)
i believe that all this memories will never being forget by us =)
right, buddies? =)

0 Comments: