Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i m back =D

hey..=)i m back..niahahahha
ermm...yesterday..when i went to shanon's house (-.-) ..she remind me that i have a blog..xD
yesterday..i went to hers house at 9 am..hahaha.. is not my fault :P..is my brother's fault ..hahah
he wants to go to school ..-.- so i am being force to reach hers house at 9am-.-
i didnt even dry up my hair...(that's why i felt headache whole day T_T)
we went to cinema for a show.. but then every "U" movies i also watched..so we bought 2 tickets of MAX PAYNE..but that is '18"-.-
we thought we could be safe..but the fact is always cruel T_T
when the worker asked for our IC..we said "didnt bring"xD.. we told them we are already past 18..but they dont believe..should we felt happy because we still look young?hahaha
they asked us the year we born..my cute little friend,shanon told them she born on 1985-.-
(if she is born on 1985 ..she is already 23 this year-.-)
oh goshh..when i heard it i almost spit out all the pop corn in my mouth-.-
it is known to be..when the worker just heard hers answer..they knew we bluff =(
so ..she asked us to tell the truth..then we said =(
kinda embarrassing ...-.-
but luckily ..we also watched that.. not bad lah..quite nice=)hahaha
but the ending i dont really understand-.-
MAX PAYNE killed BB and the he scout down ..@_@ for what?zzz-,.-
lolz..i want to watch MAMA MIA T_T
but now ..only pyramid and KLCC got..T_T .. my brothers dont want to watch ..so how??
i lazy to download..still need to wait for few hours -.-

yesterday night i slept at 5.30 am.. know why? because I want to cut hair..everytime i want to cut hair..the day before that..i wil definately cant sleep-.-
huuuu~~~ when can i stop this?
but then when i woke up today ( i woke up at 3.30pm..niahahahhaha)
my mum told me " the shop didnt open today"
lolz..who on the earth know my feeling when i heard that? T_T
i persuade myself to change a new hairstyle already..but the damn shop not working today T_T
ahhh~~~
still need to wait until tomorrow..
oh my god.. that means i cant sleep today again T_T ahhhh~~~~

0 Comments: