Saturday, October 4, 2008

d trip to taiwan=) (abt my feeling, wat happen thr=D)

erm..time really past so fast..i still remember last month i still thinking what should i bring to Taiwan ..haha...but so fast.. i came back already-..-when i came back to MALAYSIA-.- i have a decision in my heart~~ ONE DAY I WILL MIGRATE TO OTHER COUNTRY!! =D my target!!OK~~lets talk about the trip to Taiwan..xD
hahaha..i believe everyone knew about d TAI FENG rite?few days before going to Taiwan..i knew that TAI FENG is attacking TAiwan..but..luckily..it gone 2days before i going there..BUT..when i reach there the first day.. another TAI FENG name QIANG MI ... attacking Taiwan -.- that moment..i wan really speechless..-.- because of TAi Feng.. we need to wear rain coat and taking umbrella.. my mum brought 4 umbrella there..but only left one umbrella..because all spoilt.. i used 3 rain coat!! holy mama..the rain coat din really useful to us..-.- because the wind was so strong..u dun even know where should you cover-.- this situation maintain for 3 days-.- gosh... during the second day... we went to a farm..because of TAI FENG..we are forced to stay in d hotel-.- while i was watch movie happily..suddenly..a bell rang loudly..then followed by an announcement telling us that the hotel blaze!!my first response is "O_O har??"n then i looked at my aunt beside me..then.. she shouted " run ah...the hotel blaze!!"-.- then only i awake and run..but when i open the door..our tour guide came and said sorry to us..the worker not accidentally press d button-.-what can i say?just keep quiet and go back to my room ..-.-then the forth day..the weather is damn bloody shit hot.. the temperature is about 32-34 Celsius O_O i almost fainted!!
but..luckily..GOD remember me...=) start from d 5th day..everything is all right =D hahaha.. although i met many many weird things-.- but quite fun..a good experience that i never have it before =D hahhaha

0 Comments: