Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mixed

14/2/2009
i went to Genting coz of my father=_=
i don't know what's going wrong on him~
he just suggested it out of a sudden=_=
he told us about his idea during Monday~
but all of us ignored coz we thought he is just trying to be lame=_=
*coz he always behave like this=_=*
but then during Friday night~
he asked us to pack our clothes =_=
LOL LOL LOL
what i can say is just LOL=_=

i saw so many 'LIONs" there xDDD
and i did saw many LALAs~
maybe Genting started to make Animal's business=DD

pictures :





Brothers all ignored me=_=

So. This happened;D


Today -18/2/2009


My Name Is EVELYN GAN.. And the pronounsation of my name is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElyn!! Don't pronouns my name as EVER LYN =_= It sounds extremelySUX! :/

0 Comments: