Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Exam!!=DDD

oh goshhH~
why am i so happy about exam? =_=
so lame~
i didnt even start to study yet=________=
*pfft..thinking that i am very cleaver O_o*hahaha
i have to go to school during this the coming saturday coz of exam >O<
i need time to sleep leh weiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~
nobody is listening to me and even not a person who hearing my words X_X
it's to bad =_=
LOL LOL LOL~
Evelyn Evelyn Evelyn~
pity Evelyn '~'

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ i took come pictures today again=DD
My favourite job to do everyday xDD
LALALALAL~don't blame me if there is Ur pictures =DD
i am the innocent one x))))





*1st picture : seeeeeee~ even Jenni's (relative?) bully me-_-
2nd picture:LOL. don't ask me why he is sleeping there=_= coz i also don't know=_=
3rd picture: Hui jer and Jenni is trying to turn the book xDD i think they really dislike book very much~ so thy hope the book turn fast and fly away like an UFO spaceship xDDD
4th picture: THEY ARE LAME =____= thanks god i am not as lame as them xDDD

P/S: don't know why i cant see my pictures during i am posting =__= that's why i wrote separately =)

0 Comments: