Friday, February 27, 2009

Exam is finished!!! ^O^

so long didnt update my blog >O<
*maybe isn't long to u guys but it is to me =_=*
i didn't update my blog for a week coz i "not accidentally" kick until the CPU=__=
then the whole computer switched off by itself=_=
and i can't switch on even now =_=
just like removing one of my organ (LOL .. the effect of reading too much science=__=) ~~
i am suffering now ..
my laptop haven't arrive yet >O< so i need to use my brother's laptop..but he himself also need it for his studies ..that's why u guys never see my online this few days ~


phooo~ jump to the next thing~~


wooohuuuu~
*pak pak pak pak* ( applause =D)
after 6 days of monthly test~
i am back x))
seriously i first time study for my monthly test and for the first time i sit for monthly test for 6 days=_____=
coz at my previous school~ monthly test is useless xDD
so no one will read for it (lOl.. of coz except those front class students =_=)
lalalal~anyway~ i am happy xDD FOR NOTHING xDD


EVELYN Doesn't works hard~ She just works Clever ;D

0 Comments: