Friday, April 10, 2009

Loitering with friends =)

It's Happy Friday Today ! and we have no school today ^O^
yeah!! so I went out with my friends xD
actually the reason makes me wanna go out is - I want to remove my fake hair >-<
I don't think to go out actually coz I have missed quite a lot of classes =_=
but then, what to do? xD
My soul is in not my body x)
LOL~ i went and pierce another hole in my ear again xD
My friends and I went and pierce together..
but we pierced the different place lah =)
Both of them are MAD! they pierced at their stomach >O<
I saw how they pierce and it makes me feel bad >O<
one of them even faint =_=
coz of her body is too weak >O<
I'm so shocked at the moment and i was scared too T___T
She makes me freak out at the moment >O<
Thanks God that everything is fine =D
*exhaled*

oh! Charlotte wanna have a look with my laptop right? xD
I'll show u know ^O^

0 Comments: