Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Day Meeting Up With Lee Hom

Wheeeeeee~
I went to Solaris Mont Kiara during Tuesday..
Actually my friends and I didn't plan to go there coz I've drum class on 9..
but then my teacher called me and told me that the class is canceled due to his personal problem~
then i was like " Really?! Hahaha~ seems like it's faith !"
umphh~ Lets make it simple kay..I make it to dialog version =) it's more simple for me and same to u ^o^
here comes our conversation xDD

Jer : J
Evelyn: E

E: God! I want to go Mont Kiara T__T Lee Hom will be there later !!>O<

J: Same ~ I want to go too >O< eh, why not we go together?

E: *woke up and looked at her immediately * Serious ah? but how must we go? we
well organize~

J: *sigh* U're right ~_~ But we can go there by taxi right? :)

E: Yea right! why didn't i thought about it ? *with watery eyes =D*

J: Faster ask permission from our parents.

E: okay okay.. *send message to second brother immediately*

J: LOL ..my parents haven't wake up yet=.= What about u?

E: My second brother said he dont mind fetching me unless my mum allow =) I'll
ask her now=) * received a message from my mum : ur dad don't allow u to go " * DUH!! my dad very noisy~

J: kay=)

E: *busy typing to convince my dad *

J: *staring at teacher but her mind is already out of her body and went to MonT Kiara xD*

E: Wheee! My dad replied!! I can go ^^ but the problem is.. i didn't bring any clothes>O<

J: I'll lent u =)

E: LOl=_= don't be mad..u're much smaller size than me kay =_=

J: LOL..nevermind lah.. just try =)

E: LOL..thanks but I prefer to buy =)

J: kay then ~ Wei ah! We haven't decide go the by what leh =_=

E: I thought by Taxi? LOL

*hui yee joined in*

H: Yoor. I think to go too~ my mum can fetch us to Midvalley

J and E : Really? O_O then we take taxi from midvalley to Mont Kiara lah =)

kay kay kay ~~

... * then we went there*

we reached there on 7~
we went to the wrong place=_=
DUH!!
then we take taxi to Mont Kiara again xDD
by the time we reached there..
there's already crowded xD
Lee Hom reached on 8 but actually the mini concert is starting on 8.30 >O<
He's so punctual right xDD
On 8.30p.m
He sang one of his song -Heartbeat
Everyone was freak out xDD *same to H , J and E xDD
It's lucky coz the two guy infront us let us stand their place xD
Due to our height ..we can't see him clearly ~ but after changing with the both guy , we can see so clear >O<
AWWW!! he's hot!!!
after finish singing ..
He started to sign ~
OH GOD!!! everyone was squeezing, pushing...
and it's so hot >O<
my friends and i waited for 3 Hours !!
We was afraid that he stop signing and leave T__T
but lucky ..he's so good !! and he sign for everyone of us !! T_T
What a good guy he is T__T
We knew a fans while waiting..
She's so friendly and we started to chat about everything xD
And she said that she can fetch us to pyramid xD
all of us was so grateful to know her T_T
if not we'll be leaving there without getting Lee Hom's signature coz we've to leave before the ktm close ~
HA HA HA!!!
LEE HOM's SO HANDSOME!!
Wheee!!

1 Comment:

Jin ♥ said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG.. I couldnt go.. T_T my leehom~~~ T_T