Tuesday, March 17, 2009

wheee~~evelyn is back again xDD

bwahahahah~
all my readers, i'm sure u guys are so worry bout me xDD
i mean coz i didn't blog for quite long so u guys can't know how am i doing recently x)
Awwww~ everyone wanna know bout me =^0^=
*many crows flying from right to left =) *

kay kay kay~
let me tell u guys where i went and why i didn't blog for so long kay ;D
i knew for sure u guys wanna know right xDDD
brilliant me =^o^=
* crows flying from left to right this time =)*

phooo~keep talking nonsence =__=
umph~
the story begin like this :
few days ago .. while i was doing revision , a strong wind blew up O_O
it blew all my books away ~ i went and chase my books without thinking~
then i saw God !!O_O
the God told me that i am the hope of this earth~
the earth is going to collapse soon coz UFO wants to take away earth as their living place~
so those GODS hope that i can accept their training coz i am the only hope of this earth~
i feel they are pity so i accept their training ^O^
that's why i dissapear for DAYS xDD

bwahahha~ evelyn is bullshitting xDD
La La La~
xDDDDDD

0 Comments: