Saturday, September 20, 2008

tag Tag tag =D

Part I
1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
of coarse-.- who on the earth don't allowed ( i mean secondary students=D )

2 ) Describe yourself in one word.
Fabulous =D { shanon plz dun scold me '~' xP)

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
gosh -.- y alw ask diz type of ques-.-ermm... THE ONE I LOVE =D

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
lolzzz..everyone have this type of experience lah-.-{i thk so oni (for gals) }

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
lol.. if both have feeling , it will feel good =D..but oni one side -.- lolz...definitely no-.- tat is suffering!!!

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?

1) can u buy MC donald form me now? (=D)
2) take care ( wow..how kind m i =D)]
3) dun forget me ( hahaha.)
4) bye bye ( hahahahahahha..)
5) RMB TO BURN MONEY FOR ME AHH ( hahahah.i noe many ppl wants to slap me..xD)

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
"why don't u blif me?? i looks so decent "(xD..hahah)

8 ) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
lol..nope

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Use d time tat u r waisting( for jealousing the others) to improve urself n make urself b better thn thm =)

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
u r hopeless..i hate u !! >~<

part 2

1 ) I love _____ the most. {fill in the blanks}
him=D

3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
i scolding my maid (xD )

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
er..nope..

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
shanon LOVES to read!! (biggest lie to me ..hahahahha xD)

6)Think of the last time u were really angry, why were you angry?
i cant find my clothes.-.-

7)If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
i want to be a tope fashion designer *.*

8)If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
definately KOREA

9)Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
hahaha..if have d chance..i want too =D ..i want to blackmail shanon..she is kinda rich =D..hahahahha..=P

10)Are you old fashioned?
thking? yea..
dressing? -.- no

11)What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
i wil say very directly ..hahaha.. I HAVE NO INTEREST ON U..SORRY FOR IT =D

12)What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? [Besides than people]
drumming..MC donald !!

13)5 Facts About Me:
1) joker
2) always think positive ( over positive )
3) can i say tat i m cute =D hahaha
4) lazy
5) plumb T_T

14)5 things that scares me:
1) shanon=D (nana..hahah)
2) shanon's dog ( T_T i hate hers dog..)
3) shanon's character
4) shanon's voice
5) shanon's smile

hahahahah..dun beat me T_T all this r truely frm my heart..xP

15)7 Songs Playing in My MP3 Lately:
1) vitas-bumac
2) vitas-dedication
3) tvxq-box in the ship
4) paran-don't cry
5) boa-waiting
6) boa- prayer
7) babyvox-never say goodbye

16)5 Things I treasure in My Life:
ermm..
1) frenship =D
2) clothes =D
3) MC donald =D
4) family (lol)
5) DRUM

17)Life Motto:
ones u hav a target .. never giv up b4 u archive it

18)7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
1) phone
2) computer
3) itouch
4) aiyor
5) lol
6) i love my style..
7) ahh..my hero =D

I TAG
1) jin
2) yin yee
3) hui xian
4) sea theng
=D

0 Comments: